1. Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
We hereby inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data that we request is: Hijos de Juan de Garay S.A., with registered address at Arboleda Obispo Otaduy 7-11, 20560 Oñati, San Sebastian (hereinafter GARAY).
If you would like to contact us, you may do so via:
2. For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• To deal with your request.
• If you contract any of our products or services, we will use your personal data to manage them and for invoicing purposes.
• If you send us your curriculum vitae, we understand that your wish or intention is that we retain it indefinitely to allow you to take part in present or future selection processes, without prejudice to your right of cancellation or opposition, which you may exercise at any time free of charge.
• We will keep your contact details in order to inform you periodically about products and services, either our own or those of third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
3. Commercial communications.
The provision of your personal data on any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance to allow us to send you information of our own or of third parties that we think may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is a substantial part of our business and is therefore linked to the contracting of any of our products or services.
However, we would like to remind you that you may oppose the sending of these communications at any time and free of charge, by sending an e-mail to the address stated in point one of this document.
4. How long will you keep my personal data for?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the service or product contracted. Once the service and/or the warranty on the products purchased has come to an end, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard limitation period for civil or commercial liability. However, you should be aware that these storage periods could be extended by legal changes or appraisals of criminal liability. Once the liabilities arising from the agreement have expired, we will destroy all of your personal data.
We would like to keep your contact details indefinitely in order to send you information periodically about products and/or services, either our own or those of third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive commercial information, be it our own or from third parties, you can object by stating so at the following address: email@example.com
5. What data do I need to provide?
All personal data requested that are marked with an asterisk are essential for purchasing or contracting our products and/or services. If you do not provide these mandatory data, we will not be able to assist you.
6. Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
Specifically, your data may be transferred to Garay Slovakia, s.r.o., with registered address at Tehelná 16, Devínska Nová Ves 841 07, Bratislava, Slovakia where this is necessary for the company’s own ends, to allow you to take part in selection processes or where there is a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with this company.
7. Your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request a correction or deletion.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- You may request limitations on the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
If you would like more information regarding cookies, you can do so on the following link: Cookies Policy
9. Quality of data.
Your personal data are classified as confidential information. Therefore, these data will be processed in a way to ensure the utmost secrecy against third parties and by applying the security measures required to ensure their safety.
11. Security measures.
GARAY has adopted the measures required to prevent the unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
12. Special conditions.
Children and young people under the age of 14 are hereby advised that they need the permission of their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the GARAY website.